WANADA's members are experts in the alcohol and other drug field and know the communities they serve.
WANADA consults with the alcohol and other drug sector, most particularly our 70 member services, to inform submissions to government on the important issues related to alcohol and other drugs.
Recent submissions include (note - update in progress):
- pdf Submission to South Metropolitan Health Service Alcohol Strategy Consultation (455 KB) - January 2019
- pdf Submission to the Western Australian Legislative Council: Inquiry into Alternative Approaches to Reducing Illicit Drug Use and its Effects on the Community (914 KB) - January 2019
- pdf Submission to Interim Consultation Summary Report: Alcohol and Other Drug Services in the Kimberley (519 KB) - November 2018
- pdf Submission on Draft Western Australian Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drug Accommodation and Support Strategy 2018- 2025 (294 KB) - October 2018
- pdf Submission to Alcohol and Other Drug Services in the Kimberley Consultation Discussion Paper (264 KB) - August 2018
- pdf Input to WA LGBTI Health Strategy (205 KB) - August 2018
- pdf Submission to National Tobacco Strategy Consultation (211 KB) - August 2018
- pdf Submission to the Sustainable Health Review Interim Report (914 KB) - April 2018
- pdf Submission to the Sustainable Health Review (752 KB) - September 2017
- pdf Submission to Service Priority Review: Interim Report to the Western Australian Government (738 KB) - September 2017
- pdf 2019-2020 WA Pre-Budget Submission - Building Capacity to Drive Positive Change (551 KB) - October 2018
- pdf Submission to draft Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce Strategic Framework 2018-2025 (359 KB) - August 2018
- pdf Response to the Close The Gap Refresh (366 KB) - April 2018
- pdf Submission to Senate Standing Committee on Community Affairs: Inquiry into Social Services Legislation Amendment (Drug Testing Trial) Bill 2018 (839 KB) - April 2018
- pdf Pre-Budget Submission 2018-19 (555 KB) to the Western Australian Government.
- pdf Submission to the WA Sustainable Health Review (733 KB) - October 2017
- pdf WANADA Response to the WA AOD Interagency Strategy 2017-2021 Consultation Draft (846 KB) - August 2017
- pdf Submission to Senate Standing Committee on Community Affairs: - Inquiry into Social Services Legislation Amendment (Welfare Reform) Bill 2017 (1.00 MB) - July 2017
- pdf Pre-Budget Submission 2017-18 Supplement May 2017 (451 KB) - to the WA State Government.
- pdf Submission to Parliamentary Joint Committee on Law Enforcement Inquiry into Crystal Methamphetamine (Ice) (953 KB)
- pdf Submission to Compulsory Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment in Western Australia: Discussion Paper (911 KB)
- pdf Pre-Budget Submission 2017-18 (450 KB) - to the Western Australian State Government.
- pdf Response to the draft National Drug Strategy 2016-2025 (365 KB) - with the Australian Alcohol and other Drug Peak Bodies Network.
- pdf Response to the WA Mental Health, Alcohol and other Drug Services Plan 2015 - 2025 (746 KB) .
- pdf Joint Submission Economic Regulation Authority (ERA) Prison Review (2014) (1.31 MB) - joint submission with the Western Australian Council of Social Service (WACOSS) and the Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH).