Work Type: Part Time
Location: Victoria Park
Closing Date: 5pm – Wednesday March 28, 2017
Holyoake is an innovative and growing organisation that provides counselling and support services to all members of families affected by alcohol and other drug use.
About the role:
The Victoria Park clinical team is seeking an experienced Art Therapist/Counsellor for our Art and Play Program. This program engages children and parents impacted by Alcohol and/or Other Drug (AOD) use. Our counsellors incorporate art and play based activities to build attachment between parent and child, strengthening and building secure parent -child relationship s. Additional individual counselling is provided on a needs basis to provide parenting support to those engaged in the program. This is a rare and unique opportunity for a qualified Art Therapist.
The position consists of:
- working with children and families
- outreach work
- using art and play materials
To be successful in applying for this role you will be able to meet all elements of the selection criteria, including but not limited to:
- A tertiary qualification in Art Therapy or similar
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current Driver’s Licence ? National Police Clearance
- Experience working in an AOD setting will be beneficial
What we offer:
Holyoake is committed to developing employees and provides a flexible and supportive working environment. We offer:
- Salary range: $58,784 -$63,110 (pro rata) plus superannuation
- Ability to salary package
- Flexible working arrangements to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Fantastic opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of others.
For more information on the role, or to discuss this opportunity, contact Gary Bailey on 9416 4444 or visit www.holyoake.org.au
To apply for this position, please include:
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter which clearly states which position you are applying for. Your cover letter should be no more than 2 A4 pages and while it is recommended that you briefly explain why you are the best candidate for this position, you do not need to address the selection criteria.
- A completed application for vacancy form.
Human Resources - Holyoake
PO Box 322
VICTORIA PARK WA 6979