Narrogin & Merredin
|Work Type:||12 Month Contract – Part-Time (45hrs/fortnight) Narrogin|
|Permanent Full Time (Flexible) Merredin|
Closing Date: 5pm – 30th March 2017
Holyoake is a leading provider of counselling and support services for people affected by alcohol and
About the Role:
We currently have a part time /full time counselling position s based in our N arrogin & Merredin office. In this role, you will:
- Provide counselling interventions and referral for a diverse range of clients concerned about their substance use and their families
Other duties may include contributing to the team’s local community-based initiatives.
To be considered for this role you will require;
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience and skills in alcohol and other drug counselling
- A flexible, friendly attitude, excellent communication skills
- Current WA Drivers licence
What we offer:
Holyoake is committed to developing employees and provides a flexible and supportive working environment. We offer:
- Very competitive salary, including generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Fantastic opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of others as part of a passionate clinical team.
For more information regarding this position please contact Denise Graham, Regional Manager on 9621 1055 or visit www.holyoake.org.au
To apply for these positions, please include;
- A completed Application for Vacancy form (found on the Holyoake website)
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter. Your cover letter should be no more than 2 A4 pages and we recommend that
you briefly explain why you are the best candidate for this position. You do not need to
answer specific selection criteria.
- Please ensure your full name is on all attachments.