Full time - 76 hours per fortnight
(Job code: TCSWFTRHC)
Cyrenian House is a not-for-profit non-government organisation operating within the alcohol and other drug (AOD) sector since 1981 and is one of the leading AOD treatment services in WA.
We are seeking a support person to join Saranna Women and Children’s Program team with previous experience in supporting people with alcohol and other drug issues. You must be competent in your engagement with people from diverse backgrounds and different cultural groups and have the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
Salary level 2 - 3 $51,639 - $58,914
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with women and Children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills to comprehend required duties
- Computer literacy with word processing skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to work responsibly and at times independently
- Current Drivers license and own vehicle
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
This position comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
For further information please refer to the employment section on our website: www.cyrenianhouse.com
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.