Part time - 45 hours per fortnight
Cyrenian House is a not-for-profit non-government organisation operating within the alcohol and other drug (AOD) sector since 1981 and is one of the leading AOD treatment services in WA.
We are seeking a facilities / administration support person to join our team in Northbridge, possessing a high level of knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment.
Salary level 2 - 3 $51,639 - $58,914 pro-rata
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to use computer applications including accounting programs
- Knowledge of I.T. equipment and office requirements
- Strong coordination, interpersonal and written skills
- Organisational and time management skills to meet task and project deadlines
- Active listening skills to comprehend required duties and quickly understand the best method for completing them
- Demonstrated ability to use own initiative and work effectively under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Current Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Current Police Clearance
This position comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
For further information please refer to the employment section on our website: www.cyrenianhouse.com
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.