Opportunity to join a well-established Community based organisation that provides support and assistance to those in need within the WA community.
Manager of a community services hub in Midland with a total of 9 direct reports. Services include outreach programs and on-site services.
About the Company
Indigo Junction is a well-established and respected provider of homelessness services in the Midland area. We provide accommodation and ancillary services to families and individuals in need.
Indigo Junction is a great place to work! Be part of our friendly and supportive team, dedicated to creating meaningful and positive change through trauma informed practice. At Indigo Junction, we believe that everyone has the right to a safe place to live and grow.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced manager to manage and develop Karnany Resource Centre and the provision of a range of services designed to optimise outcomes consistent with the prevention of homelessness.
Services include Financial Counselling, Emergency Relief, Housing Support Workers , Strong Fathers and external services such as the Street Doctor and OrangeSky, and managing the steady stream of visitors.
Required Skills and Experience
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant human services area and at least 3 years appropriate experience; or demonstrated equivalent.
- Cultural competency and experience working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience and demonstrated competence in working with people in crisis.
- High Level supervision, leadership and organisational skills.
For more information about the role, please download the pdf Indigo Junction - Manager Karnany Resource Centre Position Description (568 KB) .
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
How to Apply