(Full time – 76 hours per fortnight)
Cyrenian House is a not-for-profit non-government organisation operating within the alcohol and other drug (AOD) sector since 1981. We are one of the leading AOD treatment services in WA with a strong focus on consumer engagement and reflective and innovative practice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the development and delivery of clinical services and programs across the organisation, providing strong leadership and promote a culture of excellence and continuous quality improvement.
This position comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an integral part of the executive team, provide support to the CEO and the wider management team.
- Support and empower managers to develop and deliver high quality services to consumers.
- Intervene and make decisions in high risk clinical situations.
- Ensure the provision of quality clinical services to the specifications of the funding bodies.
- Develop new clinical services with a coordinated and holistic approach in collaboration with managers and clinicians of Cyrenian to meet the changes needs of the community.
- Assist the CEO in achieving objectives outlined in the Cyrenian House Strategic Plan by leading clinical managers to implement effective strategies.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders including co-located services, government and non-government agencies.
- Seek and Identify opportunities for the advancement of Cyrenian House Services.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Strong clinical knowledge base and experience in the AOD sector
- A visionary and strategic thinker with exceptional leadership skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problems solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
For further information please refer to the employment section on our website: www.cyrenianhouse.com
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria as part of their application.
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.
All applications must be received by 5pm, 29th September 2017.