About the Company
Indigo Junction is a well-established and respected provider of homelessness services in the Midland area. We provide accommodation and ancillary services to families and individuals in need.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Officer to work with the Executive Team in the provision of a range of services designed to optimise outcomes consistent with the prevention of homelessness.
The role is varied with a high degree of autonomy. Responsibilities include the development of responses to funding proposals, the collation, analysis and reporting of outcomes and deliverables across our services, research and implementation of projects related to our programs, assist in the development and maintenance of policies & procedures, develop & maintain the file management system.
Required Skills and Experience
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant human services area and at least 3 years appropriate experience; or demonstrated equivalent.
- Extensive experience in the production of written material including executive briefings, reports and submissions.
- Knowledge of community and government resources.
- High level self-management, time management and organisational skills.
- High level analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
For more information, please download the pdf Indigo Junction Project Officer Position Description (563 KB) .
How to Apply