Work Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Based in Northam - Wheatbelt Community Alcohol and Drug Service (WCADS)
Closing Date: 5.00pm, 5th February 2018
Salary Range: $80,223- $88,716 (with salary packaging options)
Will consider applicants living outside the Wheatbelt who are prepared to travel – Access to a travel Subsidy / Company Vehicle may be negotiated
Wheatbelt Community Alcohol and Drug Service (WCADS)
Holyoake is a leading provider of counselling and support services for people affected by alcohol and other drugs (AOD), and operates the Wheatbelt Community Alcohol and Drug Service (WCADS), with the main office in Northam, and satellites in Narrogin and Merredin. The Wheatbelt region covers an area of 156,727 square kilometres and has a population of almost 80,000 people. Given the size and scope of the Wheatbelt Region, staff engage in significant outreach work.
Do you see yourself in a clinical leadership role?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator to provide clinical leadership for the WCADS team of AOD Counsellors, Senior Counsellors and Clinical Supervisors, which comprises 15 clinical employees in a counselling role. Working closely with, and reporting to the Regional Manager, the Clinical Coordinator will provide a focus for excellence in clinical service delivery through clinical leadership, coordination, supervision and support. Specifically, the focus of this position includes:
- Provide clinical supervision and support for professional staff (Clinical Supervisors, Counsellors and Senior Counsellors)
- Coordinate the daily clinical activities for the team, including allocations, clinical review, case discussions and waitlist management
- Oversee the case management and case review process for the team including 'at risk' clients
- Oversee all case management and manage individual complex cases, including 'at risk' clients
- Coordinate response to clinical incidents
- Develop collaborative partnerships with other agencies in order to support effective referral pathways and shared case management of clients
- Carry a small clinical caseload (optional)
- To be successful in applying for this role you will be able to meet all elements of the selection criteria, including but not limited to:
- A tertiary qualification in psychology, social work, counselling or similar
- A relevant post graduate qualification (desirable)
- Minimum five years clinical experience in a relevant field of counselling
- Minimum two years' experience in clinical supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of AOD issues and comorbidity (co-occurrence of AOD and mental health issues)
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in applying appropriate therapeutic interventions relevant to the client group
What we offer:
Holyoake is committed to developing employees and provides a flexible and supportive working environment. We offer:
Very competitive salary, including generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Organisational focus on staff training and development
- Fantastic opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of others as part of a passionate clinical team.
For more information on the role, or to discuss this opportunity, contact Denise Graham on 9621 1055
To apply for this position, please visit the "Join Our Team" link on the Holyoake website www.holyoake.org.au - You will find a detailed job description, an application for vacancy form and instructions on how to apply.