Goldfields Rehabilitation Services Inc. provide the only residential rehabilitation service for Goldfields' residents, offering a comprehensive programme and case management service to enable our clients to get their lives back on track and we are currently seeking a suitably qualified clinical services coordinator to join our expanding team.
The position will also cover Sexual Assault Counselling and Support Services providing crisis support and counselling to people aged 13 years and over, who have experienced sexual assault / abuse recently or in the past.
The successful applicant will need to address the selection criteria and also be required to supply the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in leading people and teams in the community health services sector to deliver programmes and organisational goals
- Highly developed clinical practice, team building and effective coordination skills
- Strong experience in trauma and its impact on individuals
- Extensive counselling experience
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in working with individuals with complex and co-occurring needs
- Experience in working with government and non-government services and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and information technology
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of Continuous Quality Improvement systems
- Current and valid Police Clearance
- Current and valid Working with Children Check
- Manual C class driver's license