Part time/Full time positions – Job code CHaHJS
We have exciting employment opportunities within the new Cyrenian House and Holyoake Justice Services team. If you would like to be part of a new partnership working with consumers involved in the criminal justice system in custody and in the community then this could be a great opportunity for you. The position/s will be based at either Cyrenian House’s Non Residential Services office in Perth or Holyoake’s office in Victoria Park.
If you are interested and you possess a sound level of knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment, we would like to hear from you.
Salary level 4-5, $60,724 - $72,763 (per annum, pro rata)
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree qualification in psychology, social work, counselling, or similar.
- Knowledge of alcohol and other drug issues.
- Understanding of comorbidity in relation to clients presenting for alcohol and drug issues
- Demonstrated assessment, case management and counselling skills.
- Good presentation skills and group facilitation skills.
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in working with consumers from diverse backgrounds and different cultural groups.
- Demonstrated and well developed interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software package including Word and Outlook
Please note: position/s appointment are subject to clearance from the Department of Justice.
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
Cyrenian House and Holyoake are committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House and Holyoake are smoke-free organisations.