Perth - Eastern Suburbs
Full Time, 38 hrs per week
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
About Indigo Junction
Indigo Junction (formerly Swan Emergency Accommodation) started as a community based not-for-profit organisation providing homelessness services to youth in the north eastern area of Perth. Since 1980 the organisation has grown to provide a range of homelessness and early intervention and prevention programs to young people, families and individuals, along with education and welfare services.
Indigo Junction delivers a range of services that are accessible and responsive in times of crisis but also able to create long-term positive change through trauma informed care, the provision of opportunities for education and up skilling. Indigo Junction aims to build self-reliance through education and create lasting change by promoting the end goal of economic and social participation.
About The Role
Indigo Junction has a wide range of services and programs that help people experiencing disadvantage in our community, and we currently have plans to grow and expand these services.
In this role, you will be required to assist the Program Manager by:
- Supporting service delivery and relieving service managers where required (ie. annual leave and sick leave)
- Managing and supporting the provision of crisis, short term and transitional accommodation to people experiencing homelessness
- Assist clients towards independent living by developing and implementing programs that increase knowledge and develop skills that reduce the likelihood of future homelessness
- Support clients through crisis and transitional accommodation, by the development and practicing of the Indigo Junction case management process
In addition to the managerial-level support, there is a considerable body of operational work this position will be required to assist with in the coming year. This includes a number of discrete projects around policy & procedure, tender & grant applications, upgrade of ITC systems, and tenancy & property management.
We are looking for a driven individual who can assist the Program Manager with the delivery of our services and reporting requirements. You must be versatile with experience in service delivery whilst also having the ability to take ownership of various operational projects across the organisation.
The position will initially be offered as a fixed-term contract for 1 year with a possible conversion to a full-time position and you will report to the Program Manager.
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
How to Apply
For more information, including selection criteria, please download the document Indigo Junction - Assistant Service Delivery Manager and Operational Support JDF (132 KB) .