LOCAL DRUG ACTION GROUPS INC.
18 month contract (maternity leave) with possible 6 month extension.
Local Drug Action Groups Inc. (LDAG Inc.) is an innovative, not for profit organisation with a 22 year history of working in partnership with Western Australian communities to reduce the harms associated with alcohol and other drugs.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
The successful applicant will be offered a fixed-term, 18 month contract by Local Drug Action Groups Inc. (LDAG Inc.) Start date to be negotiated. There is the possibility of a 6 month extension.
The selection process may not necessarily include the conduct of interviews.
As a member of this team, some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Formatting reports and correspondence to a high level for external distribution
- Coordinating and organising internal and stakeholder meetings
- Preparing volunteer communications and resources
- Ensuring compliance with Quality Assurance procedures
- Processing invoices and expense claims
- You will be exposed to interesting and challenging work whilst supporting a team that is friendly, collaborative and supportive. Your strong time management skills and attention to detail will ensure your success.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced MS Word skills and experience with formatting
- Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail
- Experience in working with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proactive attitude with a strong communication skills
The position will require occasional travel across the state.
JOB RELATED ENQUIRIES
For further job related information about this position please contact: