Full Time 12 Month Contract
Who are we?
For over 50 years, Outcare has been the leading specialist provider in Western Australia for people who come in contact with the justice system. We are currently in a period of growth, increasing our service offering in employment, accommodation, and disability fields.
The role will require you to:
- Efficient and effective management and scheduling of all Programs within scope and ensuring the delivery of relevant service outcomes.
- Manage the efficient and timely provision of resources and equipment for all programs and activities to achieve Outcare service delivery objectives.
- Collect, assess and analyse relevant data to ensure that program services are consistently and appropriately evaluated, incorporating stakeholder and client feedback.
- Prepare timely, accurate and high quality reports on program performance, including changes to scheduled services, in a timely manner.
- Act as a role model to promote healthy communication and professional relationships with clients ensuring that professional boundaries are established and maintained.
- Comply with all Outcare policy, procedures and practices and legislation, and confidentiality agreements.
- Identify areas of potential risk, including service gaps and plan and evaluate strategies to manage the risks and or service gaps.
- Promote and nurture a culture within the team that reflects the Outcare brand and values of integrity, accountability, empowerment, hope and humanity.
- And other responsibilities that will arise in accordance with the role.
About you – Success in this role will require (Criteria):
Do you have……
- Experience or knowledge of Disability, Justice, or Employment
- Demonstrated extensive experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership and supervisory experience
- Experience managing your budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to identify and implement new business opportunities
- Energy and drive to grow your programs
What we offer you
- Competitive remuneration including salary packaging and car
- Challenging and fast paced role
- Access to Corporate Health Benefits
- The opportunity to create an impact in the lives of Western Australians
- Great location
Special conditions of employment with Outcare
- Current C or A class driver's license
- Police Certificate (within 6 months)
- First Aid HLTAID003
- Hepatitis B immunised (or willing to be)
Stand out from the crowd (how to apply)…