This newly created role will be responsible for identifying and assessing the financial and strategic suitability of new and ongoing business opportunities that supports St Patrick’s mission, strategic priorities and operating focus. The role will actively pursue new business and be involved managing implementation.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and values driven to make a real difference to the community to drive and develop partnerships and opportunities that will support our work with individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in obtaining stable accommodation, independence and improved quality of life.
This will be achieved by actively seeking opportunities to increase government and other service contracts, grants, partnerships, joint ventures, new business models, and fee for service activities within St Patrick’s core business expertise.
The role will ensure development projects are delivered on time and on budget through effective project management methodology and governance and engaging relevant internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver activities that meets aspiration of a documented Growth Strategy.
The role is a full time position based in Fremantle.
The role will;
- Contribute to the strategic direction of St Patrick’s, including the development of its business and growth strategies and lead the implementation of new business and development projects.
- Contribute to negotiating and structuring commercially astute deals, maximizing ROI through excellence in design and consideration for long term sustainability
- Identify and assess new business opportunities for consideration by the Executive Team and the Board
- Build strategic relationships and networks and coordinating the response to tenders and submissions.
- Lead the acquisition and development of projects from inception to completion including managing the project within budget, working with management and other colleagues and stakeholders to ensure effective co-design, coordination, collaboration, and handover for project operationalization.
St Patrick’s offers above-award wages, 5 weeks annual leave, a supportive work environment including access to an Employee Assistance Program, and salary sacrifice opportunities.
To full job description and how to apply refer to our website http://stpats.com.au/about/jobs/
Please send resume and a written summary of your skills, experience, knowledge and suitability for the position. ( maximum 2 pages) .