Full time - 76 hours per fortnight (Job Code CCFTWANDOO)
Do you see yourself in a Leadership role in the alcohol and other drug sector?
We have an exciting opportunity to provide on-site leadership at the new Wandoo Women’s Prison Therapeutic Community (TC). The Clinical Coordinator works autonomously under broad direction from the Therapeutic Community (TC) Manager to coordinate service delivery within the WANDOO Therapeutic Community. The role will also include provision of supervision and support to the WANDOO Therapeutic Community Team with a focus on consumer engagement.
The Clinical Coordinator leads the provision of treatment that is multidimensional involving therapy, education, values and skills development utilising the Community as Method treatment approach. If you are interested in this position and you possess a good level of relevant knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment, we would like to hear from you.
Salary level 6 - 7, $81,249 - $91,372 (per annum, pro rata)
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Degree in Social, Behavioural, Education, Health Sciences or equivalent experience and the AOD sector.
- Solid experience in leading and providing clinical supervision to multi-disciplinary teams who work with vulnerable client groups.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the provision of assessment, counselling, therapeutic approaches and treatment planning for people with AOD related issues.
- High level of emotional intelligence and the ability to effectively lead, engage and work with a multidisciplinary team, clients and stakeholders.
- Have demonstrated experience in working with women and children who are experiencing multiple unmet needs.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and mediation skills.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, including experience in report writing.
- Have a focus on continuous quality improvement and best practice.
- Current “C” class driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
To download a copy of the JDF please refer to the employment section on our website – www.cyrenianhouse.com
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.