Non Residential Services
Full time - 76 hours per fortnight (Job Code DEWFTNRS)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Entry Worker at our Non Residential Services. This position is responsible for collection and input of consumer information and data into the Service Information Management System (SIMS). With a primary focus on data entry and management, record keeping, document control, support and training, the Data Entry Worker will possess strong organisational and time management skills, together with well- established work practices and a keen eye for detail.
If you are interested in this position and you possess a sound level of knowledge and skills, together with well-established work practices that exercise initiative and sound judgment, we would like to hear from you.
Salary level 2-3, $55,862 - $63,324 (per annum, pro rata)
This position also comes with attractive employee benefits and salary packaging, excellent working conditions and professional training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Solid computer skills and experience in data entry.
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to maintain professional boundaries.
- Proficient with computer operations with Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Ability to set up and manage paper, electronic filing and data management systems while maintaining a good understanding of office procedures and systems.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions and procedures quickly.
- Able to provide great attention to detail, limiting data entry errors.
- Capable of adhering to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Current driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Current Police Clearance Certificate
- Full Work Rights
To download a copy of the JDF please refer to the employment section on our website – www.cyrenianhouse.com
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria in their application.
Cyrenian House is committed to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cyrenian House is a smoke-free organisation.