We are looking for a Chef to join our Rehabilitation Centre team. You will be responsible for meals at the centre and catering jobs.
Join a dedicated team helping families with addiction. We are a not-for-profit organisation operating with a Christian ethos, offering generous salary packaging in a friendly and supportive working environment.
About the Role
This role is responsible for food services and kitchen operations at Northam Recovery Program.
This role will be responsible for food preparation, kitchen operations, and mentoring residents who are training in kitchen skills.
Provide nutritious meals to residents
- Follow business hygiene practices
- Work within a set budget
- Managing catering jobs under social enterprise projects
- Mentoring residents in the program
Skills and Experience
- Chef trade qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Passion for food preparation
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing date Tuesday, 21 May 2019.