Join a dedicated team helping families with addiction. We are a not-for-profit organisation operating with a Christian ethos, offering generous salary packaging in a friendly and supportive working environment.
About the Role
This role reports to the Practice Manager and working with a team in our Day Hospital practice. The wide ranging duties of this position requires the person to be passionate about helping people with addiction, flexible, well organised and willing to strive for excellence.
- Liaise with clients and their families
- Coordinating medical appointments
- General telephone customer service
- Preparing invoicing via MedTech
- Filling and other general administration role
Skills and Experience
- Strong organisational skill
- Tech Savvy
- 2 years’ experience in administration or similar role
- Basic bookkeeping or finance data entry
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing date Thursday, 30 May 2019.