Womens Health & Family Services (WHFS) is a leading non for profit organisation specialising in women’s health issues, providing medical, counselling, alcohol and other drug support, domestic violence, mental health and other health services for women and their families. The integrated programs and services at WHFS are open to all Western Australian women and their families, with consideration made for the unique needs of Aboriginal, migrant and refugee families.
WHFS is a seeking motivated Family Therapist with experience and qualifications for its Counselling and Domestic Violence Advocacy Service. A tertiary degree in Psychology, Social work, counselling or related field is required.
The position is full time for a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
The Family Therapist will -
- Provide high quality, ethical and professional family counselling services.
- Work within an integrated collaborative framework.
- Act as a resource on family issues for other Womens Health & Family Services employees for debriefing and supervision.
- Plan, implement and evaluate therapeutic groups relevant to the target group.
- Manage a caseload and maintain electronic case notes.
Ability to work an evening and colocation to other sites may be required. The position offers a salary of $75,465.00 with flexible, family friendly working conditions, attractive salary packaging entitlements and superannuation in a dynamic, forward thinking organisation.
How to Apply:
Applications addressing the selection criteria (maximum 3 pages) and attaching CV and nominated referees may be submitted by email no later than Tuesday 19-November-2019 at 4:00pm.
Please note any applications that do not address the selection criteria will NOT be considered.