WANADA is excited to be hosting Shifting Perspective - 2021 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story over Thursday 7 and Friday 8 October 2021 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
WANADA welcomes your research based and non-research based abstract submissions. The 10 conference streams are:
- Media representations of alcohol and other drugs
- Consumer voice: barriers and opportunities
- Law reform and policy that reduces harm
- Justice reinvestment initiatives that reduce individual and community harm
- Reducing engagement with the justice system through alcohol and other drug programs
- Celebrating diversity
- Co-occurring alcohol and other drug issues with health and/or mental health
- Alcohol and other drugs and social determinants of health
Abstract submissions close 5pm, Friday 28 May 2021.