Nominate now for the 2021 Western Australian Alcohol and Other Drug Excellence Awards: Recognising outstanding alcohol and other drug practice, to be held at a breakfast event on Friday 8 October 2021 as part of Shifting Perspective - the 2021 WA Alcohol and other Drug Conference.
WANADA welcomes nominations in ten categories:
- Excellence in Prevention and Community Development
- Excellence in Reducing the Risk of Alcohol and other Drugs related Harms
- Excellence in Treatment
- Excellence in Capacity and Capability Building
- Excellence in Partnerships
- Excellence in Improving Alcohol and other Drug Outcomes for Aboriginal Peoples
- Excellence in Working with Families and Significant Others
- Excellence in Consumer Engagement
- Excellence in Preventing and Reducing Alcohol and other Drugs Harms in Young People
- Translating Research into Practice for Improved Alcohol and other Drug Outcomes
Nominations can now be made until 5pm WST, Friday 23 July 2021.