Reports Into AOD Issues
Reports into alcohol and other drug issues.
- Decline in hepatitis C treatment uptake could threaten Australia’s elimination targets - The Kirby Institute.
- Monitoring hepatitis C treatment uptake in Australia Issue 9, July 2018 - The Kirby Institute.
- Alcohol and other drug treatment services in Australia 2016–17: key findings - Australian Institute for Health and Welfare
- National opioid pharmacotherapy statistics annual data (NOPSAD) 2017 - Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- The State of Homelessness in Australia's Cities - Centre for Social Impact - University of Western Australia - April 2018
- 2018 Peer Workforce Report - WA Peer Supporters' Network - April 2018
- Inquiry into Crystal Methamphetamine (Ice) - Australian Parliamentary Joint Committee on Law Enforcement - March 2018
- National Wastewater Drug Monitoring Program Reports - Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- 2018 Alcohol Poll - Dangerous cocktail: Aussies uninformed and misled on alcohol-related cancer & disease links - Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE) - March 2018.
WANADA alerts the alcohol and other drug sector to new resources and reports in our e-newsletter FYI.