Reports Into AOD Issues
Reports into alcohol and other drug issues.
- The Case for a Minimum (Floor) Pricing of Alcohol in WA - WA Alcohol and Youth Action Coalition
- National Wastewater Drug Monitoring Program Report 5, 2018 - Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Drug Trends Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS) - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre at UNSW.
- Drug Trends Ecstasy and Related Drugs Reporting System (EDRS) - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre at UNSW.
- WHO - Global status report on alcohol and health 2018
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services (AODTS) in Australia 2016-17 - Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Opioid, amphetamine, and cocaine-induced deaths in Australia: August 2018 - Drug Trends - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, UNSW
- Decline in hepatitis C treatment uptake could threaten Australia’s elimination targets - The Kirby Institute.
- Monitoring hepatitis C treatment uptake in Australia Issue 9, July 2018 - The Kirby Institute.
- Alcohol and other drug treatment services in Australia 2016–17: key findings - Australian Institute for Health and Welfare
- National opioid pharmacotherapy statistics annual data (NOPSAD) 2017 - Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- The State of Homelessness in Australia's Cities - Centre for Social Impact - University of Western Australia - April 2018
- 2018 Peer Workforce Report - WA Peer Supporters' Network - April 2018
- Inquiry into Crystal Methamphetamine (Ice) - Australian Parliamentary Joint Committee on Law Enforcement - March 2018
- National Wastewater Drug Monitoring Program Reports - Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- 2018 Alcohol Poll - Dangerous cocktail: Aussies uninformed and misled on alcohol-related cancer & disease links - Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE) - March 2018.
WANADA alerts the alcohol and other drug sector to new resources and reports in our e-newsletter FYI.