WANADA has a strong commitment to promote, support and encourage the provision of quality, evidence based, inclusive and equitable alcohol and other drug services.
WANADA has offered support to full member services to become certified and to maintain their certification against the Standard on Culturally Secure Practice (Alcohol and other Drug Sector).
We have provided:
- Support to improve quality systems
- Support to complete a self-assessment against the Standard to determine certification readiness
- Provision of networking opportunities with other like organisations for quality information sharing
- Contribution towards certification audit costs
- pdf Interpretive Guide (1.12 MB)
- pdf Self-Assessment Template (PDF) (1.06 MB) / document Self-Assessment Template (Word) (1 MB) .