2019 Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Workers Forum Presentations
Thanks to everyone who attended Working Together, Creating Change 2019 - WA Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Workers Forum / Local Drug Action Group State Conference over 15 - 16 August 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Perth.
Several presenters have provided permission to share their presentations here:
- pdf Strong Spirit Strong Mind Aboriginal Programs (1.90 MB)
- pdf Wungening Aboriginal Corporation - Solid Ground Program (2.31 MB)
- pdf Breakaway Aboriginal Corporation - Pathway to Work (3.73 MB)
- pdf Looking Forward Moving Forward and Building Bridges Projects (3.09 MB)
- pdf Bloodwood Tree Association - Opportunities and Challenges (1.71 MB)
- pdf Hope Community Services - The Good Way Program (267 KB)
- pdf Nindilingarri Alcohol and Drug Health Promotion Program (4.00 MB)
- pdf Central Australian Aboriginal Congress-Making FASD History (5.86 MB)
- pdf NOFASD Australia-Approved approaches to AOD interventions with a FASD lens (1.47 MB)
- pdf WHFS-Outreach Family Support Service (414 KB)
- pdf Milliya Rumurra-Kimberley Continuing Care Program (938 KB)
For the full list of presenters, please download the 2019 Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Workers Forum Program.
Thanks to the WA Mental Health Commission, the Public Health Advocacy Institute of WA and Lotterywest for their support of Working Together, Creating Change.