Capacity Building - Complex Needs
WANADA's Sector Capacity Building Project supports WA's alcohol and other drug agencies to improve services and to develop their capacity to work with people who have complex needs.
The project is funded by the Australian Government's Department of Health through the Substance Misuse Service Delivery Grants Fund.
Resources that support capacity building or provide more information about the project are available here:
- pdf Australian AOD Peaks Network Capacity Building Evaluation 2015 (2.70 MB) .
- pdf Comorbidity Capacity Building Toolkit (468 KB) .
- pdf Improved Services Initiative (ISI) WA Sector Review Report 2012 (717 KB) .
- pdf Supporting Women with Complex Needs: The relationship between substance use and domestic and family violence (996 KB) .
- pdf WANADA Alcohol and other Drug and Mental Health Cross Sector Forum 2014 Summary Report (1.28 MB) .