Grants and Funding
Grants and funding opportunities for alcohol and other drug services.
The two main funders of the alcohol and other drug sector in Western Australia are:
Grants and Funding Sources for Services and the Community
Grants and funding sources that may support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug-related harm in your community.
- 2018-19 Community Crime Prevention Fund - WA Police.
- Bankwest Easy Grants - for unincorporated associations or community groups.
- ConnectGroups' Give it Forward (GIF) - open to WA Self Help and Support Groups. Managed by ConnectGroups and supported by Lotterywest, the objective of the grants is to help Self Help and Support Groups to grow,
- ConnectGroups - Pay It Forward Grants - open to Self Help and Support Groups, the program is an early intervention and prevention mental health program, offered in partnership with the Mental Health Commission.
- Criminal Property Confiscation Grants Program - WA Department of the Attorney General
- Funding for Women's Leadership Development: Health Sector - Women & Leadership Australia (WLA)
- Good Sports Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Local Drug Action Team Grants Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundati
- National Centre for Clinical Research on Emerging Drugs (NCCRED) Seed Funding Grants - NCCRED is releasing Grants to fund innovative Clinical Research for the treatment of substance use disorder due to methamphetamine or emerging drugs ofconcern. $500,000 is available in Round 2. Applications close: 15 April 2019.
- Office of Multicultural Interests' Community Grants Program - Harmony Week Activity Grants 2019 - Up to $2000. Applications close 4pm Monday 5 November 2018.
- STRIVE Project Grants - for Local Drug Action Groups
- West Kimberley Community Grants Scheme - invites not-for-profit groups and schools with a great idea for a community project in the West Kimberley to apply for a grant of up to $10,000 from the State Government.
- Volunteer Grants - Australian Government
- GrantsConnect - Australian Government.
- document Supporting Communities Forum Update August 2018 (18 KB) .
WANADA provides information about current grant opportunities in our e-newsletter FYI and e-bulletin Member Update.