Grants and Funding
Grants and funding opportunities for alcohol and other drug services.
The two main funders of the alcohol and other drug sector in Western Australia are:
Grants and Funding Sources for Services and the Community
Grants and funding sources that may support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug-related harm in your community.
- Criminal Property Confiscation Grants Program - WA Department of the Attorney General
- STRIVE Project Grants - for Local Drug Action Groups
- Local Drug Action Team Grants Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Good Sports Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Bankwest Easy Grants - for unincorporated associations or community groups.
- GrantsConnect - Australian Government.
WANADA provides information about current grant opportunities in our e-newsletter FYI and e-bulletin Member Update.