Tools for Alcohol and other Drug Workers
Western Australian Resources
- pdf Alcohol and other Drug Assessment Form: Clinicians' Guide (1.11 MB)
- document Alcohol and other Drug Assessment Form (37 KB)
- Counselling Guidelines: Alcohol and other drug issues (4th ed.) - WA Mental Health Commission
- pdf Crisis Referral Tool for Alcohol and other Drug Services - January 2019 Update (978 KB)
- Overdose Prevention And Management - Peer Based Harm Reduction WA
- WA Youth Health Policy 2018-2023 - WA Department of Health
- 2018 NDARC Annual Research Symposium Presentations
- Codeine Posters - National Rural Health Alliance
- Comorbidity Guidelines - Provides evidence-based information, training and resources to assist with the management of co-occurring, or comorbid, AOD and mental health conditions.
- pdf Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Using Job Plan NV07 Advice (540 KB) (for employment service providers) - Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Guidelines for Identifying and Responding to People Who Cause Family Violence Harm Version 2.0 - Primary Care Partnerships in the North Western metropolitan region of Melbourne (NWMR PCP)
- Australian Indigenous HealthBulletin
- Identifying and Responding to Family Violence – Step by Step Guide - Primary Care Partnerships in the North Western metropolitan region of Melbourne (NWMR PCP)
- Kids in rural and remote areas: Coping with tough times - The Trauma and Grief Network
- Mental Health and Substance Use Webinars - NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use (CREMS).
- Overview of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health status 2017 - Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet - documents the most recent indicators of the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and substance use: Promising new treatments for adults and adolescents (PDF Handouts) - Mental Health and Substance Use Webinars - NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use (CREMS).
- Quick Guide to Drugs and Alcohol - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC)
- Talking About Trauma: A guide to conversations and screening for health and other service providers - Blue Knot Foundation
- Think Ahead - harmful substance use and the brain - Dementia Australia's resource aims to increase awareness about the impact of harmful substance use on the brain.