Tools for Alcohol and other Drug Workers
Western Australian Resources
- document Alcohol and other Drug Assessment: Clinicians' Booklet (1.22 MB)
- document Alcohol and other Drug Assessment Form (27 KB)
- pdf Crisis Referral Tool for Alcohol and other Drug Services (1.03 MB)
- Overdose Prevention And Management - Peer Based Harm Reduction WA
- WA Youth Health Policy 2018-2023 - WA Department of Health
- Codeine Posters - National Rural Health Alliance
- Comorbidity Guidelines - Provides evidence-based information, training and resources to assist with the management of co-occurring, or comorbid, AOD and mental health conditions.
- Kids in rural and remote areas: Coping with tough times - The Trauma and Grief Network
- Mental Health and Substance Use Webinars - NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use (CREMS).
- Overview of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health status 2017 - Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet - documents the most recent indicators of the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and substance use: Promising new treatments for adults and adolescents (PDF Handouts) - Mental Health and Substance Use Webinars - NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use (CREMS).
- Quick Guide to Drugs and Alcohol - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC)
- Talking About Trauma: A guide to conversations and screening for health and other service providers - Blue Knot Foundation
- Think Ahead - harmful substance use and the brain - Dementia Australia's resource aims to increase awareness about the impact of harmful substance use on the brain.