WANADA's Student Placement Program supports university students from allied health fields to complete placements in the alcohol and other drug sector.
WANADA has worked with:
- University of Western Australia Master of Social Work
- University of Western Australia Master of Public Health
- Edith Cowan University Master in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Edith Cowan University Master of Exercise Science
- Edith Cowan University - Master of Paramedical Science
- Curtin University Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion
- University of Western Australia and Monash University - Pharmacy
- University of Western Australia - Medicine
Students have brought their knowledge of allied health to alcohol and other drug services in Perth, Kalgoorlie and Geraldton including Hope Community Services, Goldfields Rehabilitation Service, Palmerston Association, Cyrenian House, The Salvation Army Bridge Program, Aboriginal Alcohol and Drug Service, Mission Australia Drug and Alcohol Youth Service and WASUA.