Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Awards 2023
Event Date : 19 May 2023
Nominate Now - Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Awards 2023
WANADA and the Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Worker Forum 2023 Reference Group, along with our presenting partners Wungening Aboriginal Corporation and Palmerston Association, are excited to host the:
Strong Spirit Strong Mind Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Awards 2023
Friday 19 May 2023
7.30am – 8.45am
The Westin Perth
Winners will be awarded in these five categories:
- Innovative and Culturally Responsive Aboriginal Alcohol and Other Drug Program Award, proudly sponsored by Milliya Rumurra Aboriginal Corporation
- Outstanding Student Award, proudly sponsored by Palmerston Association
- WA Aboriginal Alcohol and Other Drug Worker of the Year, proudly sponsored by Ngnowar Aerwah Aboriginal Corporation
- Organisation Recognition Award, proudly sponsored by Beyond Bank
- Partnership Award, proudly sponsored by Cyrenian House
All nominees will receive a Certificate of Acknowledgement.
For more information, please download the Awards Package.
Nominations have now closed.
The awards will take place as part of the Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Worker Forum 2023, to be held over 18 and 19 May 2023 at The Westin Perth. The forum is an excellent opportunity to come together to share updates and ideas, to discuss common issues, and to plan action that will have a positive impact in communities throughout Western Australia.
Register now to participate in the forum – priority is given to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander alcohol and other drug workers in WA.
For more Information
We welcome your input and questions. Please contact WANADA Organisation Coordinator Stefanie Palmer on (08) 6557 9400 or via [email protected].
29 Mar at 6:30 am
28 Mar at 9:59 am
27 Mar at 5:10 pm
26 Mar at 3:15 pm