Become A Member
Join WANADA and support a better future for alcohol and other drug services and consumers in Western Australia.
Benefits of a WANADA Membership
- Be part of a shared sector voice to build a community that significantly improves the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and communities by addressing alcohol and other drugs.
- Representation and advocacy to ensure the needs of alcohol and other drug services, workers and consumers are heard by government, the media and the wider community.
- Current information to support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug issues in western Australia.
- Support to achieve quality improvement and certification against a recognised quality management system standard.
- Access to events that provide opportunities to network while maintaining and informing a current understanding of alcohol and other drug issues.
- Opportunities to inform and influence alcohol and other drug-related policy and the development of a stronger, quality alcohol and other drug sector.
- Access to services and programs that build the capacity of the alcohol and other drug sector, including management development training and student placements.
- Opportunities to collaborate both within the sector and with related human service sectors.
Membership Categories and Fees
Full membership is available to those legally constituted non-government and government organisations or branches of legally constituted agencies whose primary function is the delivery of alcohol and other drug services.
Associate membership is available to all other legally constituted non-government and government agencies and individuals who support the objects of WANADA.
Government agencies who provide core or recurrent service funding to the non-government sector are not eligible for membership.
|Membership category||Annual membership fee (includes GST)|
|$250,000 to $1,000,000||$550|
|Plus service subscriptions as agreed (additional sites)||$220|
|Individual - waged||$44|
|Individual - unwaged||$22|
|Individual - Student**||Free|
*Incentivised rates are available to full members of another WA peak body. Excludes for-profit and government.
**Individual – student rates are available to all students with a current enrolment in a relevant course of study, who have accessed a student placement through WANADA or a member agency. Student memberships expire after a two-year period, and following this, the individual membership fees will apply.
All new members are approved by the WANADA Board. To apply for WANADA Membership, please download:
- document WANADA Membership Application Form - Organisation (987 KB)
- document WANADA Membership Application Form - Individual (972 KB)