Become A Member
Join WANADA and support a better future for alcohol and other drug services and consumers in Western Australia.
Benefits of a WANADA Membership
- Be part of a shared sector voice to build a community that significantly improves the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and communities by addressing alcohol and other drugs.
- Representation and advocacy to ensure the needs of alcohol and other drug services, workers and consumers are heard by government, the media and the wider community.
- Current information to support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug issues in western Australia.
- Support to achieve quality improvement and certification against a recognised quality management system standard.
- Access to events that provide opportunities to network while maintaining and informing a current understanding of alcohol and other drug issues.
- Opportunities to inform and influence alcohol and other drug-related policy and the development of a stronger, quality alcohol and other drug sector.
- Access to services and programs that build the capacity of the alcohol and other drug sector, including management development training and student placements.
- Opportunities to collaborate both within the sector and with related human service sectors.
Membership Categories and Fees
|Membership category||Annual membership fee (includes GST)|
|$250,000 to $1,000,000||$550|
|Plus service subscriptions as agreed (additional sites)||$220|
|Individual - waged||$44|
|Individual - unwaged||$22|
|Individual - Student**||Free|
*Incentivised rates are available to full members of another WA peak body. Excludes for-profit and government.
**Individual – student rates are available to all students with a current enrolment in a relevant course of study, who have accessed a student placement through WANADA or a member agency. Student memberships expire after a two-year period, and following this, the individual membership fees will apply.