WANADA Member Benefits
There are many benefits to a WANADA membership. WANADA represents the shared values and principles of our members as we work to improve the health and wellbeing of people affected by alcohol and other drug issues in Western Australia.
Benefits of a WANADA Membership
- Be part of a shared sector voice to build a community that significantly improves the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and communities by addressing alcohol and other drugs.
- Representation and advocacy to ensure the needs of alcohol and other drug services, workers and consumers are heard by government, the media and the wider community.
- Current information to support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug issues in Western Australia.
- Support to achieve quality improvement and certification against a recognised quality management system standard.
- Access to events that provide opportunities to network while maintaining and informing a current understanding of alcohol and other drug issues.
- Opportunities to inform and influence alcohol and other drug-related policy and the development of a stronger, quality alcohol and other drug sector.
- Access to services and programs that build the capacity of the alcohol and other drug sector, including management development training and student placements.
- Opportunities to collaborate both within the sector and with related human service sectors.