Organisations, research institutions and services of interest to people who work in the alcohol and other drug field.
Australian Resources and Services
- Australian Drug Foundation (ADF) A non-government, not-for-profit organisation that aims to prevent harm from alcohol and drug use.
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA)
- Building Trades Group Alcohol and Drug Program
- NOFASD Australia
- Mental Health Commission (an amalgamation of the Drug and Alcohol Office with the Mental Health Commission).
Education and Information
- Alcohol - Australian Government Department of Health Information on alcohol-related health, science, news, and Australian Government policy.
- Alcohol, Pregnancy and FASD - Telethon Kids Institute
- Australian Drug Blog Australian debate on AOD issues.
- Australian Drug Information Network (ADIN)
- Drugs - Australian Government Department of Health
- Gambling Help Online - Offers live counselling and e-mail support from qualified, experienced counsellors for gamblers and their families, and a wealth of information for health professionals.
- HealthDirect - an Australian Government initiative.
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet - Kurongkurl Katitjin, the School of Indigenous Australian Studies at Edith Cowan University
- Australian Institute of Criminology
- AIHW (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare)
- Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society
- Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use - NDARC
- NCETA (National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction)
- National Drug Research Institute
- National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC)
- Turning Point
Alcohol and other drug sites from Europe, New Zealand, Canada and the United States.