Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- Preventive Health Conference 2021 - Facing the new normal for prevention in 2021 and beyond - 10-12 May 2021, Hybrid Conference - Perth and Online
- 2021 ATDC Conference - Courage. Change. Impact - 9 and 10 June 2021, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
- National Youth Homelessness Conference - NYHC2021 - 15-16 June 2021, Online
- 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health - 23 -27 June 2021, Brisbane
- 2021 Joint Australasian Sexual Health and HIV&AIDS Conferences - 6 - 9 September 2021, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 2021 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 7-8 October 2021, Perth Convention Centre, Perth. Abstracts now open.
- 2021 APSAD Hybrid Conference - 7-10 November 2021, Brisbane and Online
- 2021 International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness - 19 - 20 November 2021. SOFITEL Melbourne On Collins, Melbourne
- Harm Reduction International Biennial Conference – #HR21 – 1 - 4 December 2021, Melbourne. Held in partnership with the Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL), the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM), Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC) and the International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU). Save the date!
- Postponed to 2021: 9th International Conference on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users - Late 2021, Glasgow, Scotland.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.