Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- 2020 WA Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Sector Youth Conference - Healthy Country, Healthy Communities - 24 March 2020
- 9th International Research Conference on Adolescents and Adults with FASD - Review Respond and Relate: Integrating Research, Policy and Practice Around the World - 22-25 April 2020, Vancouver, Canada
- Cancelled: Preventive Health Conference 2020 - PREVENTION: effective action in a volatile world - 13-15 May 2020, Perth
- 2020 ATDC Conference - Courage, Change, Impact - 25-26 May 2020, Hobart, Tasmania. Registrations open.
- Rural and Remote Health Scientific Symposium - Shaping the future - 25-26 May 2020, Alice Springs
- Postponed: NADA Conference 2020: Enhancing connections - 4–5 June 2020, Sydney. Updates soon - thank you for your interest and support.
- 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health - 7-11 June 2020, Brisbane
- The Drug and Alcohol Nurses of Australasia (DANA) ‘2020 Vision’ Drug and Alcohol Nurse Practitioner Symposium and DANA Australasian Conference - 13-14 August 2020, The Pullman Adelaide
- 2020 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 8-9 October 2020, The Westin Perth. Save the date!
- Update - Date Change - WACOSS Conference 2020 - Finding Ground - 26-28 October 2020, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- NIDAC20 - 'Pathways to Healing' - 17-20 November 2020, Stamford Grand, Glenelg, South Australia. Save the date.
- Harm Reduction International Biennial Conference – HR21 – 18-21 April 2021, Melbourne. Held in partnership with the Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL), the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM), Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC) and the International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU). Save the date!
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.