Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- Indigenous Suicide Prevention Forum 2021 - 8-10 September 2021, Brisbane
- 2021 Joint Australasian Sexual Health and HIV&AIDS Conferences - 6 - 9 September 2021, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 2021 Australasian Road Safety Conference (ARSC) - 29-30 September 2021, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre and Online
- 2021 National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) Symposium - Working Together: Community Collaboration in Drug Policy and Practice Research - 6 October 2021, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 2021 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 7-8 October 2021, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Perth. Early bird registrations now open.
- 2021 Indigenous Wellbeing Conference - Connecting Communities and Services to Close the Gap in Social & Emotional Wellbeing – 7-8 October 2021, Pullman Cairns International, Cairns
- INHSU 2021 - Epidemiology and public health in hepatitis C, other infectious diseases, and the broader health of people who use drugs – 13 - 15 October 2021, Sydney + Virtual
- 2021 NDARC Annual Research Symposium - 20-22 October 2021, Sydney and Online
- Drug and Alcohol Nurses of Australasia (DANA) Forum - Creating the New Normal: Drugs and Alcohol, Everyone’s Business - 22 October 2021, The Canberra Rex
- 41st National Conference of the Australian Association for Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy (AACBT) Recovery and Reconnection - 28 - 30 October 2021, Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle
- 2021 APSAD Hybrid Conference - 7-10 November 2021, Brisbane and Online
- 2021 International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness - 19 - 20 November 2021. SOFITEL Melbourne On Collins, Melbourne
- Volunteering WA State Conference - Diversity, Power and Purpose - 22-23 November 2021, Hyatt Regency, Perth
- Harm Reduction International Biennial Conference – #HR21 – 1 - 4 December 2021, Melbourne. Held in partnership with the Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL), the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM), Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC) and the International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU).
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.