Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- WA Mental Health Conference 2019 - 19 - 20 November 2019, Hyatt Regency Perth
- 9th International Criminal Justice Conference - Balancing the costs of prisons and community safety: building strategies to reduce offending and unnecessary incarceration - 20 - 22 November 2019, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
- 9th International Research Conference on Adolescents and Adults with FASD - Review Respond and Relate: Integrating Research, Policy and Practice Around the World - 22-25 April 2020, Vancouver, Canada.
- Preventive Health Conference 2020 - PREVENTION: effective action in a volatile world - 13-15 May 2020, Perth
- 2020 ATDC Conference - Courage, Change, Impact - 25-26 May 2019, Hobart, Tasmania. Registrations open.
- Rural and Remote Health Scientific Symposium - Shaping the future - 25-26 May 2020, Alice Springs
- 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health - 7-11 June 2020, Brisbane
- 2020 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 10-11 October 2020, The Westin Perth. Save the date!
- NIDAC20 - 'Pathways to Healing' - 17-20 November 2020, Stamford Grand, Glenelg, South Australia. Save the date.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.