Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- National Suicide Prevention Conference 2019 'United in Action' - 22 - 25 July 2019, Melbourne
- Australian Winter School 2019 - Drugs: Pleasure, Medicine or Poison? - 25 and 26 July 2019, Brisbane
- AADPA - 3rd Annual Conference of the Australian ADHD Professionals Association “ADHD Across The Lifespan” - 27-28 July 2019, Royal on the Park, Brisbane
- 2019 International Mental Health Conference - 31 July - 2 August 2019, RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast, Queensland
- 5th Contemporary Drug Problems Conference - Rethinking ‘change’: New theories, new topics, new questions, new methods - 4-6 September, 2019, Prato, Italy
- Australian Social Policy Conference - 9 - 11 September 2019, Sydney. Abstract submission and registrations now open.
- 2019 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 17-19 September 2019 and 2019 Australasian Sexual Health Conference - 16-18 September 2019, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Registrations open.
- Public Health and the Global Governance of Alcohol - 30 September – 3 October 2019, Melbourne
- Intersectionalities in Domestic Violence Conference - 14-16 October 2019, Crown Perth. Abstracts close Friday 26 July 2019.
- 2019 NDARC Annual Research Symposium - 16 October 2019, Sydney
- 2019 Rural and Remote Mental Health Conference - 16-18 October 2019, Albany
- Community Relief and Resilience Conference - 21 October 2019, Duxton Hotel Perth - save the date.
- Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium - 28-30 October 2019, Adelaide
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) Conference 2019 - Challenging Inequality: Working together for a just society - 7-9 November 2019, Adelaide Convention Centre
- 2019 APSAD Scientific Alcohol and Drug Conference - 10-13 November 2019, Hobart
- WA Mental Health Conference 2019 - 19 - 20 November 2019, Hyatt Regency Perth - save the date.
- 9th International Research Conference on Adolescents and Adults with FASD - Review Respond and Relate: Integrating Research, Policy and Practice Around the World - 22-25 April 2020, Vancouver, Canada. Abstract submissions close 13 September 2019.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.