Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- The National Suicide Prevention Conference 2018 - 23 - 26 July 2018, Adelaide Convention Centre. Registrations open.
- The 2nd Australian Rotary Health Forum to “Lift the Lid” on Mental Illness: Young Minds Matter - 25 July 2018, The University of Western Australia Club Theatre, Hackett Drive, Crawley.
- Social Impact Festival 2018 - 29 June - 31 July, UWA Business School, 35 Stiring Hwy, Perth. View program.
- 3 Day Complex Trauma Conference (Karen Hulls) - 24 - 26 July 2018, George Burnett Leisure Centre, Karawara WA.
- TheMHS Conference: Hear the Whisper, Not the Roar - 28 - 31 August 2018, Adelaide. Registrations open.
- 2018 SANDAS Symposium - 18 September 2018, Adelaide
- 2018 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 24 - 26 September 2018, Sydney. Registrations / abstracts open.
- Australian Public Health Conference 2018 - 26 - 28 September 2018, Pullman Cairns International, Cairns. Registrations open.
- ARSC2018 - Australasian Road Safety Conference - 3 - 5 October 2018, International Convention Centre Sydney.
- 27th World Federation of Therapeutic Communities Conference - 28 October - 1 November 2018, Bangkok, Thailand. Registrations / abstracts open.
- 2018 ACOSS National Conference - 29 - 30 October 2018, SMC Conference and Function Centre, Sydney. Early bird registrations are now open.
- IUSTI Asia Pacific Sexual Health Congress - 1 - 3 November 2018, Pullman Hotel, Auckland NZ, New Zealand. Early bird registrations close 2 September 2018.
- The Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs (APSAD) 2018 Conference - 4 - 7 November 2018, Auckland, New Zealand. Call for abstract submissions and early bird registration open.
- NIDAC18 - The 5th National Indigenous Drug & Alcohol Conference - 7 – 9 November 2018, Adelaide Convention Centre. Registrations / Abstracts open. (Pre-Conference Workshop: Dual Diagnosis Brief Intervention - 6 November 2018, Stamford Plaza Adelaide)
- 2018 Youth Health Conference - Owning Future Change - 7 - 9 November 2018, Gold Coast. Hosted by the Australian Association for Adolescent Health in partnership with the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association. Abstracts close 20 July 2018. Early bird registrations close 28 September 2018.
- Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium - 15 – 17 October 2018, Hobart
- 2018 National Men's Health Gathering: 12th National Men's Health Conference and the 9th National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Male Health Convention - 12 - 14 November 2018, Sydney. Abstracts open.
- 2nd Australasian Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 2018 Conference - Our Science Our Stories - 21-22 November 2018, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth.
- 2018 NDRI Annual Symposium – Alcohol and Other Drug Research, Policy and Practice - 22 November 2018, RACV City Club, Melbourne. Early bird registrations close Friday 17 August 2018.
- VAADA Conference 2019: Jack of All Trades, Master of One - 14 - 15 February 2019, Melbourne Pullman on the Park, Wellington Pde East Melbourne. Early bird registrations close 30 November 2018.
- 8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - 6-9 March 2019, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Call for abstracts will be open until 7 September 2018.
- 15th National Rural Health Conference - 24 - 27 March 2019, Hobart. The Call for abstracts will be open between 1 June 2018 and 20 August 2018. Earlybird registration opens on 30 September 2018.
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA) 2019 Conference - 27 - 28 March 2019 - save the date.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.