Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- 2nd National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Conference - 20-21 November 2018, and 2nd World Indigenous Suicide Prevention Conference - 22-23 November 2018, Rendezvous Hotel, Scarborough WA. Registrations are now open.
- 2nd Australasian Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 2018 Conference - Our Science Our Stories - 21-22 November 2018, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth.
- VAADA Conference 2019: Jack of All Trades, Master of One - 14 - 15 February 2019, Melbourne Pullman on the Park, Wellington Pde East Melbourne. Early bird registrations close 30 November 2018.
- 8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - 6-9 March 2019, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- 15th National Rural Health Conference - 24 - 27 March 2019, Hobart. Early bird registrations close 31 December 2018.
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA) 2019 Conference - 27 - 28 March 2019 - save the date.
- 2019 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 17-19 September 2019 and 2019 Australasian Sexual Health Conference - 16-18 September 2019, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Save the Date! Registration to open: March 2019, Abstract submission to open: February 2019.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.