Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- Virtual Australasian HIV&AIDS and Sexual Health Conference, 16 - 20 November 2020.
- Postponed: NADA Conference 2020: Enhancing connections - Sydney. Updates soon - thank you for your interest and support.
- Postponed to 2021- The Drug and Alcohol Nurses of Australasia (DANA) ‘2020 Vision’ Drug and Alcohol Nurse Practitioner Symposium and DANA Australasian Conference - The Pullman Adelaide
- 2020 International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness - 18-19 November 2020, SOFITEL Melbourne On Collins.
- Rescheduled - WACOSS Conference 2021 - Finding Ground - 22-24 February 2021, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Date Change: NIDAC20 - 'Pathways to Healing' - 23-26 March 2021, Stamford Grand, Glenelg, South Australia. The call For abstracts and super early-bird registrations continue and are extended to midnight Monday 31 August 2020.
- Date Change - 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health - 23 -27 June 2021, Brisbane.
- Postponed to 2021: 9th International Conference on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users - Late 2021, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Harm Reduction International Biennial Conference – HR21 – 18-21 April 2021, Melbourne. Held in partnership with the Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL), the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM), Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC) and the International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU). Save the date!
- Rescheduled to 2021 - 2021 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 8-9 October 2020, The Westin Perth.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.