Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- Postponed: NADA Conference 2020: Enhancing connections - 4–5 June 2020, Sydney. Updates soon - thank you for your interest and support.
- Postponed to 2021- The Drug and Alcohol Nurses of Australasia (DANA) ‘2020 Vision’ Drug and Alcohol Nurse Practitioner Symposium and DANA Australasian Conference - 13-14 August 2020, The Pullman Adelaide
- Postponed to 2021 - 2020 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 8-9 October 2020, The Westin Perth.
- Date Change - WACOSS Conference 2020 - Finding Ground - 26-28 October 2020, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- 2020 International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness - 18-19 November 2020, SOFITEL Melbourne On Collins.
- Date Change: NIDAC20 - 'Pathways to Healing' - 23-26 March 2021, Stamford Grand, Glenelg, South Australia. The call For abstracts and super early-bird registrations continue and are extended to midnight Monday 31 August 2020.
- Date Change - 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health - 23 -27 June 2021, Brisbane.
- Postponed to 2021: 9th International Conference on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users - Late 2021, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Harm Reduction International Biennial Conference – HR21 – 18-21 April 2021, Melbourne. Held in partnership with the Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL), the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM), Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC) and the International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU). Save the date!
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.