Make Smoking History – Worried About You
Cancer Council WA’s Make Smoking History Program is re-running this emotive campaign across Western Australia.
Cancer Council WA’s Make Smoking History Program is re-running the emotive campaign, Worried About You, across Western Australia. The campaign appears across various media channels including television, radio, audio streaming services, out-of-home, and digital platforms until Tuesday 4 January 2023. Tips to kick the habit include:
- Visit makesmokinghistory.tips
- Check out the Quit Planner
- Download the free My QuitBuddy app
- Call the Quitline on 13 7848 or chat online at quitlinewa.org.au
- Chat to your GP, Aboriginal Health Worker or Pharmacist
For more information, email [email protected]. The Make Smoking History Campaign is an initiative of Cancer Council WA and is funded by the Department of Health WA, Healthway and Cancer Council WA.