Make Smoking History – Worried About You
Cancer Council WA’s Make Smoking History Program is re-running this emotive campaign across Western Australia.
Cancer Council WA’s Make Smoking History Program is re-running the emotive campaign, Worried About You, across Western Australia. The campaign appears across various media channels including television, radio, audio streaming services, out-of-home, and digital platforms until Tuesday 4 January 2023. Tips to kick the habit include:
- Visit makesmokinghistory.tips
- Check out the Quit Planner
- Download the free My QuitBuddy app
- Call the Quitline on 13 7848 or chat online at quitlinewa.org.au
- Chat to your GP, Aboriginal Health Worker or Pharmacist
For more information, email [email protected]. The Make Smoking History Campaign is an initiative of Cancer Council WA and is funded by the Department of Health WA, Healthway and Cancer Council WA.
Sector News and Events
25 Nov at 4:47 pm
17 Nov at 4:02 pm
9 Nov at 11:02 am
8 Nov at 9:49 am